New Csound iOS app: SoundFont Pro
SoundFont Pro is multi-timbral, multi-layered, and multi-zonal. This means that you can take an ordinary MIDI keyboard and assign key-ranges on the keyboard to different presets from different soundfonts and play the resulting arrangement much as you would play an arranger keyboard! Or set up different zones and assign input MIDI channels to receive MIDI from an external controller or from another MIDI app to specific zones.
The app comes with a selection of soundfonts. In addition to these, you can add user soundfonts from thousands of freely available soundfonts on the web as well.
• A 4-mode frequency filter including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Band Reject Filters
• Reverb Filter
• Delay Filter
• Volume Envelope
• Voice Recording with filtering
• Import Audio from your iPad library and overdub with your own music and vocals
• Live Effects with the Modulation Grid. The effects include Pitch Shifter, Bit Crusher, Phasor, Flanger, Tremolo, Stereo Chorus, and Auto Pan.
• Freely modulate while playing/recording to get some amazing sounds and effects.
• All the Live Effects are available while you are recording your voice as well!
• Inter-App Audio Compatible
• Audiobus compatible
• AudioCopy2 compatible
• Fully MIDI compatible
Watch the demo of latest release at : http://youtu.be/BVT2zT3FQlA
Watch the initial release demo at: http://youtu.be/k9ZwRCMOJXE