A new version of WinXound.Net (3.2.11) is ready for download.
Download link: http://winxound.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=3513...
WinXound Home Page: http://winxound.codeplex.com/
Release Notes for WinXound 3.2.11:
- Important: Fixed the syntax highlight bug when using MS Framework.Net 2.0 and 3.0 (with Net 3.5 was already ok)
- Fixed: Compiler error when the csd filename is untitled
- Fixed: Windows Vista and Seven do not show dialogbox titles
- Fixed: Error in the setting of the default font
- New: Added an Insert Menu for CsOptions (Realtime output and Filename output)
- New: Started support for Python with a simple syntax highlight when loading .py or .pyw files