I will avoid giving to many updates that will be on my blog. I found a tab editor with a free type license I could parse the output of. It looks like the sort of program that alot of programs could use because text based editing methods are popular in csound. I was able to do my first parse, on my to do list will be to flesh out the parser a little bit and move the old program into the new wx space.
I also plan to release a new version of my ifn parser because I have found a bug so I will fix the python version and provide the sourcecode to an attempt to do it in the nimrod programming language (a multi-platform python-like language)