A new version of Csound - version 5.14 - is out, but there is still work to be done on the Csound manual. The announcement of the latest beta version of the manual fell of the front page and therefor it got lost somewhat, but by making this new announcement it is right back again on the front page.
Those interested in the latest Csound manual can check it out.
This beta version of the Csound manual can be viewed here: http://members.home.nl/mag.knevel/csound_betamanual/manual_Xmas
Or it can be downloaded: http://members.home.nl/mag.knevel/manual_Xmas.zip
The beta manual will be updated regularly.
List of the new or improved examples Xmas-2011:
- linuxjoystick - an "unofficial" opcode by Justin Smith (not a part of Csound. Only in beta manual. See http://www.csounds.com/node/1373 on where to get it how to install)
- minor correction clear
- corrected example of lfo
- vincr (2X)
- 9 matrices for xscans opcodes
- correction GEN16 page
List of the new or improved examples 25_11_2011:
- valpass (2*)
- corrected manual page ftmorph
- corrected manual page for new opcodes hrtfearly/hrtfreverb
- corrected manual page phaser2 (deleted iskip)
List of the new or improved examples 22-10-2010:
The beta manual is the present condition of the manual in git - it is compiled from git. This manual will become The Manual with the next release of Csound.
Attention: there are still examples missing; a list of them can be found on: http://www.csounds.com/node/1394
It would be great if someone could help providing a simple example for those opcodes.