A new version of WinXound.Net (3.2.143) is ready for download.
Download link: http://winxound.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=3769...
WinXound Home Page: http://winxound.codeplex.com/
Release Notes for WinXound 3.2.143:
- New: Complete Python and Lua support (syntax and compilers).
- New: 'Python mixed' or 'Python pure' syntax highlight (see 'Settings' to change the behaviour). In Python mixed mode, inside triple quoted strings ('''), WinXound use the CSound syntax highlighter.
- New: Compile source code into an external command window (with CTRL+F5 shortcut).
- New: Added a Startup Action (Nothing, New CSound file, New Python file, New Lua file).
- New: Added the ability to set (and modify) a default template for the New files.
- New: Support for multiple files analysis (batch processing).
- New: Improved AutoSearch button (to find csound, python and luajit compilers paths).
- New: Added the ability to bypass WinXound default flags (to compile only with CsOptions flags). See Tools menu: Use WinXound flags option.
- Fixed: Files extension association (csd, orc and sco) is now executed on a 'per User' basis (administrator privileges no more required).
- Fixed: Fixed issues regarding the settings file (settings are now stored into a simple txt files).
- Fixed: Fixed some issues regarding an 'Unauthorized Access' to some folders or files. WinXound will now notify you about 'Security permissions problems' during folders and files access (Vista and Windows 7). Remember that WinXound folder must be saved into a location where you have full read and write permissions (for example in your User folder).
- Fixed: Rewritten the code for the 'Opcodes.csv' database generation (WinXound Opcodes Utility);
- CSound opcodes database updated to ver. 5.11.1;
- Minor bugs fixed;
- Simplified some parts of the source code;
Merry Christmas to All !!!