Listening to the podcast
To listen to the podcast, copy the feed URL: http://www.csounds.com/podcast_feed and paste it into the subscription box of your software (e.g. iTunes, Amarok).
In iTunes, this is done through the Advanced menu, under "Subscribe to Podcast".
The main podcast feed URL here at csounds.com is http://www.csounds.com/podcast_feed.
By visiting the www.csounds.com/podcast URL you can see all the entries, read the description of the track and download the additional attachments.
Submitting your tracks
You have to be registered to submit a track to the podcast.
- In the navigation menu (you can see it once you're logged in) click on 'Create content' -> 'Podcast entry'.
- Add the title, the genre (or the main technique used. You can add as many tags as you want) and a brief description (in the body). You may also want to specify how the track is licensed.
- Upload the track in mp3 or ogg. You can also add additional attachments (like the source .csd, if available).
- For additional attachments, it would be good to make a .zip archive and upload it. If it's only a .csd source you may just opload it as it is.
- You may want to add a license for the track.
- If you make a mistake or if you want to change something after the track has been submitted, visit the track's page (by clicking on the track title) and click on the 'edit' tab.
- The mp3 (or ogg) file shouldn't have spaces (replace them with underscores '_').
- If you're going to add other attachments, it is really important that the mp3 is added as the first entry. All the podcasting softwares only recognize the first file in each entry.