Csound Conference 2013 Registration/Submissions are now open!
Registration and Submission forms are now available for The 2nd International Csound Conference @ Berklee in Boston. All information about how the submission process works and specific deadlines can be found at Csound Conference 2013 - Call for Submissions.
Submissions: OPEN [Deadline September 3rd 2013]
Registration: OPEN [Early-bird Discount before September 3rd, 2013]
To give you an idea what is planned, here is a list of events that are in the works
- Major “public” concerts on Friday and Saturday night.
- Major “conference” concerts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
- The Max Mathew Memorial event on Friday morning after the Risset Keynote
- Workshops, Panels, Demos, Poster Sessions throughout the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- A “closing” concert late Sunday afternoon
- A few “late-night” reMix events.
- A Berklee Csounders – Pre-Conference Concert on Thursday night (if you arrive early!)
We hope to present as many submissions as time permits and we are working hard to get the necessary spaces to make this a very memorable conference. There will be many opportunities to hangout, catch up and even cook up some new projects/collaborations during each event-packed day.
We hope to see you in Boston in October and join us for this amazing event. We are doing our best to make it an awesome and inspiring time for all. With your submissions. With you in the audience. With you presenting your work… it will be!